UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a problem with a Bosch Fridge Freezer. I think the…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a problem with a Bosch Fridge Freezer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think the model number is ***** - it is about 11 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I can manage medium level repairs - but not 100% committed to doing it myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The problem is that the freezer is not as cold as it should be. There is an exclamation mark warning light on. I think the Fridge is working OK though

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
There is no frost or ice in either the Fridge or Freezer - I have checked behind the rear panels in the Freezer compartment.
10/2/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Is the compressor at the back at the bottom running?

Is it hot to touch?

Sorry - been 5 hours - too late to be of help.

Ok no worries, I will opt out now.