UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine has stuck on the locked position on the…

Customer Question
Hi there my washing...

Hi there my washing machine has stuck on the locked position on the front of the door - which means it wont go on please can you help - the light is lite at the wee keyhole on the left hand side of the screen

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Zan

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Zanussi ZWF01483W

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All the lights are on ready to go but nothing happens when i press the start key only a beep

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
10/1/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Solvanus,
 replied 10 months ago
Solvanus

Press and hold the 2 buttons above the picture of the pad lock for several seconds to disable the child lock

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe (I am in Australia), many have our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.

Thank you for your response - it was correct ����
UK Appliance Technician: Solvanus,
 replied 10 months ago

You’re welcome, very glad to hear… now, please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file, it is the only acknowledgement I receive for my time and experience.