UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Hotpoint Induction COOKER 19 MONTHS OLD and I have…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Hotpoint Induction COOKER 19 MONTHS OLD and I have just recently heard a whooshing/whirring sound like a fan but its not the fan cause the cooker is not in use. I first heard on Tuesday evening and then again this am at 5.30am. I could hear it as I was coming down stairs

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

19/20 months old HUI 612TK

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I think I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

An engineer came out on Tuesday to repair the two front and back right hand plates. F & 5 were flashing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/28/2017
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 10 months ago
woody463

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Was the unit making these noises before the tech came to work on the unit?

UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 10 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?