UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Old bosch dishwasher type S6N22B not switching off heater at…

Customer Question
Old bosch dishwasher type...

Old bosch dishwasher type S6N22B not switching off heater at end of cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The heat build-ub melted the cutlery basket botton before we saw it,it'3 a 1992 model and has given great service.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly if not too complicated and worth doing?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really as it works fine if i turn it off at end of cycle?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/28/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number of the sticker thats usually on the side of the door when you open it.