UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a AEG L75470FL washing machine and it is no longer…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a AEG...
Hello, I have a AEG L75470FL washing machine and it is no longer working. I select a programme, push start, the door locks and then the display shows the programme length say 15min, then 1 min, then 0 min. All filters have been checked and cleaned, water is running fine. I have tried just a spin option and that isn't working either.
It has happened a couple of times this week and with a bit of turning off and on again it has worked but this morning nothing has worked at all.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/27/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Hi

Lets see what the error code is stored in there.

Turn the dial to any cycle apart from the first on the right.

Then press and hold the start button and the button to the left of it.

Keep them both held in and after a few seconds the error code will flash up E??

Let me know the code you got.

Regards