UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was just looking ... may have to come back later? Thanks.

Customer Question
I was just looking...

I was just looking ... may have to come back later? Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My whirlpool ADL 347/1 is stuck in wash mode. The light is blinking 7 times. It’s worked well up until recently on this setting, been cleaned and works well on the Rinse cycle but I want it to do a full wash.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model number is ***** I had it New about12 years ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can ?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cant think of anything? I just Estes it on the Rinse only cycle and worked fine! It’s just the wash cycles. Been unused for a couple weeks because of this problem. Now I feel able to cope with trying to get it sorted. Can you help?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/27/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That error means that it is not heating as it should be. If you open the door mid cycle, is the water hot and steamy?