UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a problem with my wm602. Today. I sorted out the

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my wm602

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I sorted out the error F2...so no more F2,but the display is still flashing and the machine doesn't start

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

I don't know how old it is, I'm renting. fist time

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/26/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

What make is this?

Also when you say the display is flashing whats it flashing?

is a westinghouse ws602
just the first line of the display
the first line is the one with the symbols of WASH RINSE AND SPIN

Ok if you press and hold the start button for several seconds this should reset it.

Try that and see how it goes from there.

if I press the start button the locker appears on the display

Ok press and hold the button again to turn the lock off.

Then with it paused urn the dial to the spin setting and press start and see what happens then,

nothing happens

Ok try this and see what happens.

Turn the washer off at the mains socket and leave it 30 minutes.

Then turn it back on and see what happens. Hopefully this resets itself from there.

But if still the sae then theres a fault in there im afraid. As you are renting then get in touch with the landlord and they will sort it out for you as this is going to be a fault inside the washer im afraid here, Sorry

ok thanks
will I get a refund if I let the landlord sort it out?
obviously it letting it switched of for 30 minutes doesn't work?