UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

W/m stopped working after 5 min. And start/pause and

Customer Question
Hi there, w/m stopped...

Hi there, w/m stopped working after 5 min

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

And start/pause and spin/end buttons flashing

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

And it's beeping

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Bosch logi xx7

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Washing mashing, it worked perfect 2 days ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/26/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Unplug the machine for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. Any change when plugged back in?

Ok, I have unplaged it, waiting (-;

Excellent, let me know exactly what happens after plugging back in, please.

Will do, thank you

Thank you! Also, is there water that has not drained from the last cycle?

Water has been drained and I managed to open it, there is a lil red stripe on the bottom right corner. Was that right think to do?
Only wet clothing in it and w/m is open now

It won't hurt anything. Did you remove the pump filter for cleaning down in that same area?

Plagued it back in, shall I close the door?
No, I havnt, should I? Shall I close the door now and try to start again?
Hallo Kelly, are you there?
It did not solved the problem

Sorry, I got hung up on a call., Yes, remove that filter and clean it out while you have it unplgged.

Which way to turn it left or right? It's very stiff
Kelly, we are getting nowhere so far
Are you there?(-;

Left, it unscrews but may be tight. Water will come out, too, so be prepared.

Kelley, I am sorry I can't rate you, there has been not much help so far.

I have not asked you to rate?? I will opt out so another may help, it seems that you may not be seeing my replies.

Thanks anyway