UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Siemens iQ300 dishwasher, serial number is

Hi, we have a Siemens...
Hi, we have a Siemens iQ300 dishwasher, serial number is ***** and we have been intermittently getting the tap symbol illuminate - have cleaned the water inlet filters etc and now today the tap symbol has illuminated along with the error code E14. Can you advise please? Many thanks.
Hello, I'm still awaiting a response. Can you advise please?
9/25/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

The error code E14 and the water light coming on is a fault on the flow meter. This is the part that picks up the water flow as it enters the dishwasher.

What you need to do to fix this is pull the dishwasher out and remove the left hand side panel.

From there you will see the plastic filling tank on the side.

Towards the bottom in the filling tank is the flow sensor. It will have a wiring block going to it.

You need to replace this and that should cure the fault from there.

These are quite common faults on these dishwashers so check that and see how it goes and im sure a few flow sensor will cure this.

The part number if you need it is 00611317

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Many thanks. We will take it apart and order a new flow sensor.