UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a cda wine fridge but no matter what I do it keeps…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a cda wine fridge but no matter what I do it keeps beeping.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

About a year and a half

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure of the exact model as it's not written outside

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware of. Yes it's be happy to do any work myself. The only other thing that may be of interest is the being only stops if I press the power button once without switching the appliance off It then comes back after a while though

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/24/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

Also does it seem to be cooling still ok?

it's still cooling. Where works the model no be? Is not in the front or inside

Its usually inside the appliance on a sticker on the side wall.

If you look inside the cooler at the back do you see any ice forming on the back wall?

If so is it a big build up?

No call. I can't pull the cooler out.

Its inside were we need to check for the ice.

Look inside the cooler and do you see ice building up on the back wall in there?

the model number looks like it's D53CY
No there's no ice on the inside
Hello?
There is no model number inside or on the side. the model number looks like it's D53CY from the bottom rear as it's the only code available