UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My kenwood dishwasher is showing f2 and beeping and tray is

Customer Question
full of water JA: Just to...
my kenwood dishwasher is showing f2 and beeping and tray is full of water
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Kenwood KID60B12
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: not sure depends how hard it is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just wondered if it is a small fault that needs a repair or just better getting new one
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/22/2017
UK Appliance Technician: James I, Handyman replied 2 months ago
James I
James I, Handyman

F2 relates to a blocked drain pipe or pump.

Remove the grate at the bottom of the dishwasher and give the filter a clean, and make sure nothing is blocking the sump.

Next check the waste pipe from the washer going into the sink hasn't become blocked, and the drain its connected to hasn't backed up.

Once checked switch the appliance back on and run an economy or rinse cycle and see if you get the same fault.

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician