Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I'm looking for a built in single electric oven with a depth

Hi, I'm looking for a built in single electric oven with a depth with no more than 510mm. This is due to gas pipes reducing the space behind the oven.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I used to have an old freestanding cooker and have replaced it with a hob and separate oven. The cooker was 550 in depth, but now I have fitted cupboards.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I currently have a builder who has already put the cupboards in and now realised the oven is too deep because of the pipework.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I just need a single electric oven that will fit. Thanks

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you.

Have a look at this oven from B&Q as they do a single oven thats only 500mm deep so this will fit in nicely in the unit its in.

Click here

Its a Cooke and Lewis oven which is made for B&Q but they are a decent oven. So have a look at that and see what you think of that.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks. Unfortunately it's been discontinued.

Sorry, Bear with me i will search the product catalogs we have and i will try and find a current oven for you. What colour is it you are after?

Have a look at this one. Its 495mm deep so will fit. Now its an unbranded oven but its not a bad price as you also get a 2 year warrenty

Click here

Or theres an electronic clock model that will fit and is black

Click here

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your assistance, I was beginning to lose hope.
Kind regards
Geri

Your very welcome.

If you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks