UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an indesit IDC85 tumble dryer. The drum has stopped…

Customer Question
I have an indesit...

I have an indesit IDC85 tumble dryer. The drum has stopped spinning. Prior to this it made a noise when spinning, the heat is still working and the fan and the belt is intact

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Idesit IDC85. No not done it before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing more I can give you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/19/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
HiSo if you start a cycle going do you hear a humming noise?Also if you have the top off to see the belt was fine are you able I turn the drum by hand?
Regards