Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My tricity bendix dh200 dishwasher won't start. Power light

Hi my tricity bendix dh200 dishwasher won't start. Power light on, but it won't start when you press any button
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Tricity bendix dh 200. No I haven't run a test
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Are you able to select a cycle on the control board?

If so then its looking like it may be the door switch at fault here if it wont start.

But if you cannot select a cycle and the lights are not coming on the control panel then its going to be the control board at fault here im afraid if nothing is coming up on the display.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My wife just owned up that she kicked the door earlier ��
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
if it was just the door switch the panel lights would come on. Is that correct?

Ok it may have knocked to the door switch out of the control board then im afraid. But if it was the door switch then the program light should still come on for the cycle you have selected on there.

She may have been after a new dishwasher here :<(

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Doh!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks

Ha ha, Your very welcome.