UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung electric dryer wont run, My son put his sheets in…

Customer Question
My Samsung electric dryer...

My Samsung electric dryer wont run, My son put his sheets in the dryer and they were soaking wet. The digital display works but the drum does not turn or the motor run

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model DV42H5200EW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

ONE AND HALF YEARS OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

YES

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/17/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Remove the top of the unit and see if the belt is broken. It should be attached and tight to the middle of the drum. Let me know what you find.