UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have defrosted my freezer and put the settings back to…

Customer Question
I have defrosted my...

I have defrosted my freezer and put the settings back to where they were, however, the green light is off is that normal?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Its a Baulknecht but I dont know the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am over 80 and on my own

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/16/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If the light inside the fridge still working and does it seem to be cooling ok now still?