Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an error code E5 popping up on my washing machine and

Customer Question

I have an error code E5 popping up on my washing machine and we have checked the water connection which all seems fine? can you suggest anything else?
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its a Bosch but sorry don't have the model number and it is about 4 years old?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Builders have moved it and it is now raised off ground so we are wondering if it requires mains pressure?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

The model number will be on a sticker on the inside of the door. Can you post this please.

When you say its raised of the ground how high up is it?

Where does the drain hose go to?