UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Child lock seems to be on Candy Sprinter, I tried above

Customer Question
Hi child lock seems...

Hi child lock seems to be on Candy Sprinter, I tried above advice bout no luck. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time its happened.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Work? Can I not unlock it from hob?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/13/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

No its stuck to counter top?
No thanks

The model number should be on a sticker on the inside of the door. Can you see it there?

The oven is a Zanussi
I have got it working!
Do I get a refund? Please??
A new tech? For what?
UK Appliance Technician: Solvanus,
 replied 11 months ago
Solvanus

To lock the hob :

Press the on/off button

Press simultaneously " - " button and " + " button of the front right zone

(PVD 633 model is the front left zone), and then press again on the " + " button of this zone.

The hob is locked, the locking indicator " L " is displayed on all zones for 20 seconds.

To unlock the hob :

Press the on/off button

The locking indicator " L " is displayed on all zones.

Press simultaneously the " - " button and the " + " button of the front right zone (PVD 633 model is the front left zone) and then press again on the " - " button of this zone.

The hob is now unlocked.

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

I had unlocked it. As per my text.
UK Appliance Technician: Solvanus,
 replied 11 months ago

I shall ask Admin to Refund you for this

Thank you.