UK Appliance

Connect one-on-one with a verified uk appliance technician who will answer your question

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All uk appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I would be very grateful if you could help me out with an
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hello Daniel, I would be very grateful if you could help me out with an issue. I have a indesit IWDE 126 washer dryer here In my rented flat and I am having trouble with the draining function. It fill… read more
Hopefully a quick question. I have an Indesit IDL40
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hopefully a quick question. I have an Indesit IDL40 dishwasher, which seems to work fine, but just now noticed that there is a little bit of water at the bottom that won't drain. Is this a problem or can just leave it there? I che I checked the filters and they seem fine … read more
we had tecnician out and he replaced thermostat we replaced
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
we had tecnician out and he replaced thermostat, we previously had replaced the element. After the tecnician called he had done the thermostats, when he opened the machine a little black pipe looking … read more
Hi there, My Hotpoint Aquarius DWF31 dishwasher wont drain,
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Hi there, My Hotpoint Aquarius DWF31 dishwasher won't drain, we think it's dirty water that's being left in it. Is this likely to be the pump and if so, is it an expensive thing to repair. The machine… read more
Ive got a blocked washing machine waste pipe, which is backing
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
I've got a blocked washing machine waste pipe, which is backing up and flooding an under worktop cupboard and the kitchen floor. I've taken everything out of the cupboard and dried it out. The hose fr… read more
i have an intergrated washing machine Hotpoint Model number
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
i have an intergrated washing machine Hotpoint Model number BHWM129. I put a carpet doormat in it and it has blocked it. When i open the filter and some water will come out. I have taken off the pipe … read more
Hi, although I cant be sure I believe that as a result of
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Hi, although I can't be sure I believe that as a result of a blockage in the pipes under my sink my sink waste water recently drained directly into my Neff dishwasher. I emptied as much of the water a… read more
Hi I have a siemens WD 12.52 washer dryer and regularly get
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Hi I have a siemens WD 12.52 washer dryer and regularly get an error code F17 when i try to use the tumble dryer settings. This doesn't always occurs but happens at least 50% of the time. I've also no… read more
Dear Zanussi team, we have a Jet-System 1200, WJD 1257 W.
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Dear Zanussi team, we have a Jet-System 1200, WJD 1257 W. we have E20, which indicates drain filter blockage. We have cleaned the fluff filter, but it is still blocked somehow and water keeps filling … read more
Our Servis washing machine is not draining or going into fast
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Our Servis washing machine is not draining or going into fast spin We have removed all water from the filter and unplumbed the outlet hose from the sink (just in case the problem was with a sink block… read more
Hello we have an Indesit WIL 163 washing machine and the water
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Hello we have an Indesit WIL 163 washing machine and the water will no longer drain from the machine. We have checked all pipes and none appear to be block. Is there anything you suggest that could fi… read more
I have a Bosch exxcel 1200 express and it is coming up with
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
I have a Bosch exxcel 1200 express and it is coming up with the error message F04 - normally it disappears if I unblock the trap at the bottom but it is not working this time - it won't complete a cyc… read more
I have a freestanding stainless steel dishwasher - about ten
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
I have a freestanding stainless steel dishwasher - about ten years old. Ice recently blocked the drainage pipe, causing the dishwasher to fill with water. I've unblocked the drain and the water has em… read more
Hi love, My washing machine is broke, when I put a wash
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Hi love, My washing machine is broke, when I put a wash on, after 40 mins or so, it comes up with the message F1-05? I've had this before and my partner just pulled out the hose at the back and unbloc… read more
My hotpoint dishwasher isnt draining after washing and Im
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
My hotpoint dishwasher isn't draining after washing and I'm left with about 6 litres of water in the bottom of the machine. I'v managed to scoop all the water out into a bucket and look around for blo… read more
i have an adg 7195 dishwasher it wont drain and it has an
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
i have an adg 7195 dishwasher it wont drain and it has an f4 error code.ive used a drain unblocking fluid but to no avail.can anybody help me… read more
HI, my Hotpoint washing machine keeps failing to complete its
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
HI, my Hotpoint washing machine keeps failing to complete its cycle. After a few minutes, it just stops with flashing lights on 'reduce creases' and 'time saver'. Can you please let me know what this … read more
I have a whirlpool ADP4501/5 dishwasher. The light flashes
Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
I have a whirlpool ADP4501/5 dishwasher. The light flashes 4 times, stops then starts again when i try & set it away. Help !!!… read more