UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My beko washing machine has stop in mid wash,and now i have…

Customer Question
Hi my beko washing...

Hi my beko washing machine has stop in mid wash,and now i have no power and no lights on,i checked the fuse all ok

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Beko wm 74155 lw 12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i no of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/12/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Have you tried the washer in a different plug socket that you know works?

If so then if nothing is lighting up then its either the mains filter or the control board at fault.

What you need to do is pull the washer out and make sure its unplugged and remove the top panel.

There at the back you will see the mains filter were the power cable goes to. Check the wires are fine on there and theres no sign of burning.

If thats all fine then im afraid its going to be the control board at fault as the power goes from the mains filter and stright to the board. So in this case the board will need to be replaced to cure this.

Try that and see what you find and let me know.

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this, If so then just get back to me. But if not if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Regards