Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My washing machine seems to be blocked, It shows E21 error

Customer Question

My washing machine seems to be blocked
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It shows E21 error at the draining point of any cycle
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have tried to empty it from the bottom right side with the plug-water all over the place! 2€ coin came out adnit starts again-same error again
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Zanussi is all I can see on it 5 years old am guessing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

What you need to do is remove the filter again and this time look inside the chamber were the filter goes and in there at the back is the pump impeller X shape.

Check theres nothing stuck in there jaming the pump impeller up and stopping it from running.

Once thats clear refit the filter and retry the washer and see how it goes from there.

Let me know how it goes.