UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine seems to be blocked, It shows E21 error…

Customer Question
My washing machine seems...

My washing machine seems to be blocked

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It shows E21 error at the draining point of any cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have tried to empty it from the bottom right side with the plug-water all over the place! 2€ coin came out adnit starts again-same error again

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Zanussi is all I can see on it 5 years old am guessing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/12/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

What you need to do is remove the filter again and this time look inside the chamber were the filter goes and in there at the back is the pump impeller X shape.

Check theres nothing stuck in there jaming the pump impeller up and stopping it from running.

Once thats clear refit the filter and retry the washer and see how it goes from there.

Let me know how it goes.