UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Candy cooker (without an oven). I accidentally

Customer Question
Hi, I have C*****...

Hi, I have C***** *****er (without an oven). I accidentally clicked on the clock icon and now all it shows is Lo, and nothing happens whatever I click. How can I reset it?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's new, I think jo more than a year. Just says Candy on it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I think that's all.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Solvanus,
 replied 11 months ago
Solvanus

Is there any error displayed ?
It may well be the Child Lock is active

Do you have the Model Number for me to look at this for you ?
You may wish to try this method of resetting Child Lock as a short term attempt while I await your reply

Press the on/off button . The locking indicator " L " is displayed

on all zones.

Press the " - " button and the " + " button of the front right zone simultaneously (or the front left zone for Model PVD 633 ), and now press the " - " button again to reset and unlock

Let me know how you get on

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.