Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Indesit iwdd7123 the machine pips now and again do you have

Customer Question

Indesit iwdd7123 the machine pips now and again do you have any ideas
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Im assuming the washer is still working on other then the beeping noise?

If so then its going to be the front control board at fault here. Ive replaced a few of these in the past for this fault here as this is what does the beeping.

Just check none of the buttons are stuck in on the front but if they are fine and the washer is working fine but just beeping then its going to be the front display board at fault here and this will need to be replaced to cure the fault.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this, If so then just get back to me. But if not if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Regards