UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Indesit iwdd7123 the machine pips now and again do you have…

Customer Question
Indesit iwdd7123 the machine pips...
Indesit iwdd7123 the machine pips now and again do you have any ideas
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Im assuming the washer is still working on other then the beeping noise?

If so then its going to be the front control board at fault here. Ive replaced a few of these in the past for this fault here as this is what does the beeping.

Just check none of the buttons are stuck in on the front but if they are fine and the washer is working fine but just beeping then its going to be the front display board at fault here and this will need to be replaced to cure the fault.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Hi

Just wondering how you got on with the washer as the question is still open.

Do you still need help on this, If so then just get back to me. But if not if you could rate the answer that would be great.

Regards