Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have just checked to see if rotor arms are spinning and

Customer Question

Hi I have just checked to see if rotor arms are spinning and they are not, though they are unblocked and water coming through them. Have also managed to close the doorcatch without door being shut to see if rotar arms worked and cannot now release it. can you help please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

If you look inside the door were the catch is what you need to do is get a piece of string and make a loop out of it and feed it into the hole in the door.

From there you need to hook it onto the door catch and then pull it forward and it will reset it from there.

Failing that get 2 small screwdrivers and insert them into the hole either side and then you can hook them behind the catch and pull it forward from there to reset.

Try them ways as you should be able to reset it from there.

As to the spray arms not turning and if they are clear then its either not putting enough water into the tub to wash or its a weak wash motor so cannot pump the water round at force to make the arms spin.