Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Pearl ,I've got knight tumble drier CL447WV and the drum is

Customer Question

Hi pearl ,I've got white knight tumble drier CL447WV and the drum is sheared off the riveted 3 arm bracket,how do I repair
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: White knight model no CL447WV
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes ive been online for hours trying to find name of part and even white knight say no bracket riveted to drum
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Im afraid if the drum has sheared right off the bearing bracket then im afraid you need to replace the complete drum as this comes with the bracket riveted on to it.

But this isnt even worth it as a new drum is about £125 just for the part only so for an extra £25 you can get a brand new dryer here.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.