UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Smeg D16012 type 12059, there are 5 lights for

Customer Question
I have a Smeg...

I have a Smeg D16012 type 12059

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

There are 5 green lights for selecting a programme and light 1 is flashing, and light 5 is solid

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know. I would like to understand the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It isn't washing. it beeps

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have said that above

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/8/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Reparer

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. MY name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. the error you are getting is the Flood protection system activated (E1 & E9)