Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have done exactly what you have advised and the dishwasher

Customer Question

Hi Daniel, I have done exactly what you have advised and the dishwasher trips the fuse box straight away, and this is even when the dishwasher is not on and hasn't done that before, although I haven't had it on for a long while. Rechecked again and it trips the fuse again.
I've found and ordered a new heater anyway and will change it. I'll let you know how it I get on.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 1 month ago.

Ok thats fine. But just a thought have you tried the dishwasher in another socket?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have, in fact several different sockets. I have replaced the heater and just plugging the dishwasher in is causing the fuse box to trip, and I have done nothing to the dishwater from telling you the original problem.