UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dishwaser starts forca while then stops. With two

Customer Question
Please...the dishwaser starts forca...

Please...the dishwaser starts forca while then stops

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

With two flasing lights

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you know what the problem is

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/7/2017
UK Appliance Technician: James Inch,
 replied 11 months ago
James Inch

When you start a program do you hear a whirring \ pumping noise, and is it after that stops that the washer stops, or do you then hear water coming into the dishwasher?

No the water stops. And today I smelt something burning and smoke coming from the back of the washer
UK Appliance Technician: James Inch,
 replied 11 months ago

It sounds like the main circulation pump has failed, this would suggest the repair is probably not economical, however if you provide me the model number which is often found on the rating plate down the side of the door I can look up the cost of the part.

UK Appliance Technician: James Inch,
 replied 11 months ago

do you need any further assistance?