UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch Washing machine wfx3267gb/ 10fd8411 washer works

Bosch Washing machine wfx3267gb/...
Bosch Washing machine wfx3267gb/ 10fd8411 washer works perfectly on 30deg wash & rinse and spin. On 40deg or above washes and sticks on 1min & just continues to wash. We have changed element and thermostat. Still the same. If we pour hot water in halfway through 40deg wash it will go through cycle correctly. I have just put it on 90deg wash & glass not warm. (Hasnt finished yet) we've checked connections on element and thermostat and at pressure switch end - all ok.. I think it was interrupted halfway through a wash and not right since. Is it possible to reset programmer or do you think this could be the pressure switch. We have made sure pipe from pressure switch & drainage sump are clean.. any ideas pls?
10 min to go on 90deg wash.. Still washing. Hasnt started to rinse.. glass door not warm..
As expected.. stuck on 1 min and still washing with cold water.. will empty on drain program.. forgot to mention that the element and thermostat we took out tested ok with multimeter..
8/21/2017
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If the washer isnt heating and the heater is new then check the wiring from the heater going to the control board.

But if the wiring is fine then its going to be the control board here. As it will be the heater relay on there thats failed and stopped the washer from heating up.

So in this case the control board will need to be replaced to cure this. Theres no reset you can do on this as if its not heating then it going to be the heater relay on the control board thats failed.

Regards

Thank you Daniel.. we've been scratching our heads here.. Not helped with the washer at our property in Spain and having to bring parts out.. so will look into the prices for a new control board for our next visit.. thanks for you help.. much appreciated.. julie

Your very welcome Julie.

They are not cheap im afraid as you are looking at over the £100 mark for the control board.

Thanks for the heads up on the price.. looks like we'll be going shopping in Spain for a new washing machine.. will keep pouring in jugs of warm water in the mean time!! Thanks again...

Your welcome.

If you could also remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician