Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a whirlpool American fridge freezer S25BRSS31. The

I have a whirlpool American fridge freezer S25BRSS31. The control panel is flashing & clicking. What can I do?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's about 10 years old & model is S25BRSS31
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Depends what the problem is!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If the front panel is flashing and clicking all the time then im afraid the front control board is the fault here.

Ive replaced 100s of them for this fault as its a very common fault on these. If you are handy with a soldering iron then you can remove the control board in the freezer door and try and replace all the capacitors on there as this usually cures it.

If not then the control board will need to be replaced. Now this isnt a cheap part as its about £190

Click here for the part

But for the fault you have it will be the front control board here im afraid.