Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an Electrolux induction stove with error code E39 on

Customer Question

I have an Electrolux induction stove with error code E39 on the cooktop side
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Says sept 2010 inside where do I find model
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If it's an easy fix u can tell me so I can get dinner completed. I bought the condo with stove so no actual date of install
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Like?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can u tell me where to locate model number if needed
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

E39 error code means a communication problem on the control boards.

But first if you havent tried already then turn the breaker off to the stove and leave it for about 20 minutes.

Then turn it back on. As this can do a hard reset and clear the error code.

But if after that its still the same then im afraid its more then likely the power board at fault in there. For this the power board will need to be replaced and that will cure it.

But try the reset first as this may work. As to the model number this will be on the data plate on the underside of the stove usually.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thank you I have switched the breaker off. If doesn't work will call for outside help.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

No worries, Fingers crossed this works but if it doesnt then as i said im afraid the error code is reporting a fault on the power board in there.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did not authorize an additional $17 charge please refund that immediately
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 months ago.

I dont get involved on the money side as i just answer the question.

For this you need to email customer services from your home page and they can sort that out for you.