UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have smeg fridge freezer model cr325pnfz the alarm light…

Customer Question
I have smeg fridge...

I have smeg fridge freezer model cr325pnfz the alarm light is on and it's 4 lights are all flashing the freezer is cold

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Smeg model cr325pnfz

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Deprends I have taken the back off and removed ice and turned it on and left it 4 hours but still get same result

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am now hoping it's not the motors

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
8/15/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

When you removed the panel in the freezer to clear the ice was there a lot of ice on the evaporator unit?