UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

My hotpot aquarius tumble dryer keeps bleeping for no

Customer Question
My hotpot aquarius tumble...

My hotpot aquarius tumble dryer keeps bleeping for no apparent reason, the clean filter light comes on even though we clean it thoroughly regularly? Can you help

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hot point aquarius tvfs83

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
8/7/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

It is likely there is accumulated lint inside the box itself, and outside the drum... if you are able to remove the rear and get at it with a vacuum (and small paintbrush), this will be of great benefit... you may want to do it outside, there will be a frightening amount of fluff

Needless to say... unplug first

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician