UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My tumble dyers empty water light is remaining on and it's…

Customer Question
My tumble dyers empty...

My tumble dyers empty water light is remaining on and it's not drying my clothes

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's less than a year old and it's a hot point Aquarius TCM580

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If that's possible yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I check my tumble dryer ūüėę

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
8/4/2017
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 11 months ago
woody463

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If the unit is less then a year old it is still under the manufactures warranty if you work on the unit you will void the warranty.

I recommend contacting an authorized servicer in your area, to have them look at it under warranty.

Thank you for your reply. I will contact Hotpoint now as my tumble dryer is still under warranty ��
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 11 months ago

Yes I just hate for you to start working on it and void the manufactures warranty.

UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 11 months ago

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 11 months ago

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time
This is NOT a free web site.