Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My dishwasher has been siiting for about 1 year just plugged

Customer Question

Hi my dishwasher has been siiting for about 1 year just plugged it in and it was working to start with then the check water light has come on and there is a little water coming out from under the mashine. Do you suggest taking the sides off as stated?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Its a bosch classixx ? No i dont no how to run a diagnostic test cycle
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No thats it
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Removing the sides will be required to inspect the area where it is leaking. Look especially close at the motor area where seals may have dried out and leaked or at hose connections that may have loosened. Also, less common, look for any rubber hoses that may have evidence of rodent chew marks. Let me know what you find.

Expert:  Kelly replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.