UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I stop my Liebherr Refrigerator doors from squeaking?

Customer Question
How do I stop...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

CS, HC 7082 469-00 No Frost combined refreg-freezers with IceMaker . about 5 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes with my husband

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well my icemaker stiopped working two years ago but cannot find some one to fix it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
8/3/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Just spray some WD-40 or lithium grease at the bottom hinges of the unit to stop the squeaking.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.