UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer dryer has 1 minute remaining on cycle and is

Customer Question
Hi my washer dryer...

Hi my washer dryer has 1 minute remaining on cycle and is stuck. Can't get the door opened

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's zwd14270w1 about 8 -9 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well i am not a repair woman but if it is something easy I could give it a go

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
8/1/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Try to shut the power off to the unit for a full minute and power it back on that should clear it. If not you likely have a bigger issue with the control board and should get a tech out for that.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.