Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an error message f 06 on my tumble dryer display, It

Customer Question

I have an error message f 06 on my tumble dryer display
JA: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is less than a year old hotpoint where would I find the model number?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: That depends on what's wrong with it I've had this error a few times but usually if I turn it off and back on again it works but not this time
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Apart from error what do you need?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

the model number should be on the rear of the unit near the top or inside the dryer once the door is open the model /serial tag would be on the inner face frame.