Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My bosch classixx 6 1200 s express is flashing on the spin

Customer Question

Hi my bosch classixx 6 1200 s express is flashing on the spin buttons 1200 800 and rinsehold how do i clear it pkease
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Eerrr not sure must be about 7yrs old on the front it says classixx 6 1200 s epress
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No just try n reset if possible please
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No thats it
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi can you tell how much longer for a reply if not can i have my money back please as i will call an repair man out thankyou
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Can you post the model number of the washer please. It will be on a sticker on the inside of the door if you are able to open it.

Also are you able to take a picture of the flashing lights and post it on here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi daniel i dont need your help now thankyou i bought a new washing machine so can i have my money refunded thankyou
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

No worries, You need to email customer services and they will do the refund as i dont get involed in the money side.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
K thankyou can you give me their email address please thankyou
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 months ago.

Click the link below and you can sort it from there.

Click here