Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Received new seal for my creda tumble dryer - how do i fix

Customer Question

received new seal for my creda tumble dryer - how do i fix it on the condenser
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need help on this?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Daniel
sorry for the delay in replying - I have the seal but there does not seem to be anything to stick onto the unit - which way does it go on?
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

Ok the seal sits on to the inside of the front cover. If you look on the back of the front cover of the condenser you will see the old foam seal.

You can just pull this off and the new one just pushes into the slot. Its just a push fit seal so it will push into the groove on the back of the front cover if you know what i mean.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sorry about being so long in replying - you mean the actual condenser unit ? the old seal is off broken and easily removed, but I forgot where?
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

Yes its the front of the condenser chamber were it goes.

Are you able to post a picture of the condenser unit and i will mark it on there for you. If not post the model number of your dryer and i will find a picture of one and mark in on there for you were the seal goes.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Daniel
went onto google - saw condenser unit with its seal - have managed to replace it ok
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 months ago.

No worries thats great. Glad to hear you got it sorted in the end.