UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

IBe maker not working - appliance approx 7 years old - can't…

Customer Question
IBe maker not working -...
IBe maker not working - appliance approx 7 years old - can't find appliance number anywhere. Can get drinking water but water water does not appear to be going in to the ice maker
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/24/2017
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

What make of appliance is this?

Also the model details should be in the fridge usually behind the salad box at the bottom.