Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an indesit iwde7125 with an interesting problem (well

Customer Question

Hi
I have an indesit iwde7125 with an interesting problem (well I think it is!)
Machine works really well on everything except the cotton drying cycle, when it stops and comes up with an f13 error. Turn it to synthetic drying cycle and it works fine! Any ideas for an easy fix?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

What you will find here is the condenser chamber will be blocked up.

To fix this yourself you will need to unplug the washer and remove the top and back panel.

From there you need to remove the dryer heater chamber thats on top of the drum. Just undo the screws holding it to the drum and move out the way.

Under there you will see the plastic condenser going down the back of the drum.

Remove this from the back of the drum and then you can give it a good clean out.

Once all clear refit the condenser and heater chamber and then retry it and im sure that will cure the fault. As if you only get the F13 error code on cotton drying then it will just be a blocked condenser chamber.

Regards

Expert:  Daniel replied 9 months ago.

Hi

I see the question is still open here. Do you still need help on this?

If so then just get back to me. If not then if you could remember to rate the answer that would be great,

Many thanks