UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

Error e16 on hoover washing machine. door wont open. Its a

Customer Question
error e16 on hoover washing...
error e16 on hoover washing machine. door wont open
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Hoover is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its a dyn 7144 ds about 2 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
11/28/2016
UK Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

E16 means the heating element has shorted and needs replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know that. I still need to open the before I fix it because I have items in it I need

Oh okay, give me a moment please.

Is this a front load?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there?
UK Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
bonzaco

Hi my name is ***** ***** if you unplug it from the electric and leave it for 10 minutes are you then able to open the door?

bonzaco
bonzaco
bonzaco