Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I am looking for a 540mm upright stove - 4 burner, griller

Customer Question

I am looking for a 540mm upright stove - 4 burner, griller and an oven - LPG and with flame failure on all burners (to meet the requirements of Energy Safe Victoria). It is to be installed on a Houseboat on Lake Eildon.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: My existing Oven is 12 years old, a Westinghouse Freestyle. It is in good working order, but does not have Flame Failure.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. I need a plumber to install.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I was able to locate a few that meet the requirements of the appliance you are looking for. I hope you find this helpful.

https://www.theelectricdiscounter.com.au/Cooking-Appliances/Upright-Stove/Electric-Stove

I hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.