Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

No heat from elements top or bottom on a Beko electrical

Customer Question

no heat from elements top or bottom on a Beko electrical oven, This model has no display only 3 Nobs, a, selector, a timer and a temp selector. the model number is ***** faded and can only make out numbers 220-240 ac Model - P9, model number is ***** smeared.
How do I replace or view a video of these elements top and bottom being changed and their part numbers.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

If you cant read the numbers can you see the product code instead ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
maybe this is closer, only bar code legible on the back of the oven.#model maybe(###) ###-####or 3506 label very badly smeared and numbers very faint and require different angles of light to read them.
atb
Paul
Expert:  bonzaco replied 9 months ago.

Could you let me have a picture of the code and also a front view of the facia please.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It is a residents cooker and I don't have 24 hour access to it, I will get a picture of the front from Beko.com and send it to you. This model number is ***** on their site.
so a little stuck to order the elements
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.

I doubt it will be the heater element - more likely to be something else that either controls or supplies the power to the heater.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Evidently the elements have been changed before. If it is not the elements ( toaster and back fan element getting warm ) What else can it be. The Fan also only turns very slowly.I will see if I can get a picture for you this week.rgdspau
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi see below
this is what the cooker looks like built in ( model BIF22100x_ss)http://media.ao.com/en-GB/Productimages/Images/rvLarge/beko_bif22100x_ss_01_l.jpgrgdsPaul