UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have a Whirlpool AKP262/1X oven. Last night I was using

Customer Question
Hi, I have a Whirlpool...
Hi, I have a Whirlpool AKP262/1X oven. Last night I was using the oven and left it on for 20mins at 180. I returned to the kitchen after 20mins and the oven had switched itself off and would not come back on again. It had warmed up but im not sure how long it stayed on for. Any ideas?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I think it is approx 2 1/2 to 3 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Whirlpool AKP262/1X. It depends on the issue!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think thats it. The cooker switch light is on indicating there is power getting to the appliance
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
10/11/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours to reset the electronic controls. Does the behavior change at all?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Kelly,I tried this last night but it did not make any differenceThanksFraser

I believe the main control module will need to be replaced, available below.

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician