UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I get error 47 at my stove on... 6-7 years. No, No, no ;-D,

Customer Question
I get error 47 at...
I get error 47 at my stove on...
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: 6-7 years. No
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, hell no ;-D
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I put on two kettles with water, and after 2 minutes, it went like this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
10/4/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

First kill power to the breaker for a few minutes restore power and if the error continues the Cooktop Power Control Board will need to be replaced. If you give me the model of the unit I will try to locate the replacement board for you, thanks. In the meantime please read below:

*******************************************************************************

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.

UK Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?

Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson