UK Appliance

UK Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

UK Appliance

I have a bosch dishwasher there is a fault which seems to

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. How can we...
Hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a bosch dishwasher there is a fault which seems to keep pumping the last of the waste water back into the sump and not down the waste pipe. This is stopping fresh water coming in
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: avantixx not sure how old it is
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if its easy, I normally do simple replacements
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there appears to be water staining on the base plate... and the inlet valve is working OK
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Appliance
9/20/2016
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please.

Also what is the problem you are having with it? Is it not draining the water out?

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician