AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Mile g1270 scvi showing code f24 dishwasher it starts for a

Customer Question

Hi mile g1270 scvi showing code f24 dishwasher it starts for a few minutes you can hear the drain pump going then on comes code 24
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Miele g1270scvi answer to your question no I'm a handy man not a engineer but I think it heater relay but I don't know where it's located can you help bestregards gaby
JA: I apologize.
Customer: Pearl can you give me any info on question I sent you regards gaby
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes pearl if I can location of part can't be that hard thank you gaby
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What else do you want to know
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

F24 is a heater relay fault. On these units the heater relay is part of the control board. You will need to replace the board to fix this issue.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see this question is still open. Do you need more help?

Please remember to Use the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.