bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

T, I have a Electrolux Inspire ENB40405S, the freezer is

Customer Question

Hi Daniel T,
I have a Electrolux Inspire ENB40405S, the freezer is working ok but the fridge is warm, the fan is running in the freezer,
There is no ice build up... What or how does the cold air get up through the small grills into the fridge. The temp is 18 in the fridge.!!!
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I attach a diagram that will help you understand the system, You have a flow and return pipe for the warm/cold air circulation into the refrigerator area that is controlled by item 143 on the diagram. You will have to locate and check that this 'air regulator' is open. If not there will be no cooling into the fridge.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have got a more detailed drawing with description, is item 143 in the fridge or freezer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you got a more detailed drawing with description, is item 143 in the fridge or freezer, any instructions how to remove plastic panels etc. Don't want to break anything, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ian,
Did you see my last message.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that is the drawing from the engineer service manual for you model, no other drawing are available. Afraid its a case of finding the vent, looks like it is in the refrigerator area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I got it working again, left it plugged out for 24hrs, totally defrosted, shutter on valve may have been frosted over.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK keep an eye on it and come back to me if you need further help, my feeling is that the flap froze shut - usually happens because the door accidently got left slightly open.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi dan, the temperature has risen again, did you get any further with instructions on how to access and location of item 143? What voltage is the solenoid on the shutter?